Please join me in a big round of applause . . .


. . . for David McMahon, journalist, novelist, and author of the ever-delightful authorblog.

I marvel at his ability to keep producing the "verse and worse" feature, charm us with his photos, 
stories, and funny news snippets, and respond to e-mails.

But I especially appreciate how tirelessly he honors his tagline to be "Totally committed to encouraging excellence in others."

I have discovered an outrageous number of fine writers and photographers by checking out his "Post of the Day" feature, and if I don't stop adding to my blog roll soon, I'm going to turn into one giant belly roll!

In all seriousness, David is helping us build a lovely community, and I truly appreciate people who do that, whether in physical or cyber space. I suspect some fine friendships have emerged thanks to the connections he has made happen. I hope you'll take a moment and as he encourages the rest of us: Do pay him a visit and leave a comment if you have time.

Hats off to you, David!

(And thank you for today's POTD shout out!)

Image by smoorenburg

Comments

Jinksy said…
You've hit the nail on the head with this post -David is an out and out good guy, as well as a genius behind a camera. Blogland wouldn't have been the same without him!
Joy Tilton said…
Congrats on Post Of The Day! I wasn't even aware of his authorblog until recently a comment on a post congratulated me on POTD mention! I cannot tell you how excited I was to think that someone took the time to say "Read this!" No matter how simple our blogs, we all feel that what we are writing is important, significant. It's our life and it should be that way. Thanks for letting others know of his wonderful blog!
joy c. at grannymountain
Rudee said…
Good for you. Your writing is certainly worthy of mention.
Unknown said…
Congrats and Hats Off to you:>)!! David truly is a wonder and a man among men. I don't know how he stays so prolific.
Pyzahn said…
Yes, it's thanks to you that I discovered authorblog. Besides all his writing, he's out there uncovering fun blogs. The man never sleeps.
Grace Albaugh said…
I'm really thankful for David. When I first started my blog he was featured in the blogs of note tab on my dashboard. I think the timing was arranged by the Gods. He has connected me to so many others. It's been wonderful.
Unknown said…
I KNOW!! David is tireless in his quest to help others and like you, if I don't stop adding to my blog roll, I'll never get any other kind of work done around here!

So nice of you to take the time to honor another blogger without an award involved; wish I'd thought of it first!

Popular Posts