The dogs need their constitutional before we retire for the night.
We do not have a fenced yard.
Therefore, I must:
- Turn off the computer
- Walk to the coat closet
- Put on my down coat
- Lace my stocking feet into my boots
- Locate two bags
- Put on glove liners
- Put on mittens
- Wrap scarf around my neck and face
- Harness Thing One
- Harness Thing Two
- Open the door
- Greet the arctic air
- Wait till the girls make a deposit
- Pick up said deposits
- Walk to trash can and deposit said deposits
- Try not to slip on icy sidewalk and get another concussion
- Come back inside
- Unharness Thing One
- Unharness Thing Two
- Remove outerwear
- Clean up
- Go to bed where Mr. B has been for the past 2 hours
- Move Thing One and Thing Two off my side of the bed so I can crawl in
- Repeat steps 2 through 21 in 7 hours and catch the bus to work.
What was I thinking when I said I wanted to retire in the Yukon?